Sunday, October 10, 2010

Come to the City and Strengthen Your Writing through Intellectual Labor


Well, I was planning on performing at this reading. It was going to be my very first time, and I was so excited. I was asked if I had any preference; I said I'd be able to clear space for this no matter what else I was doing.

I was wrong; something was going on that had slipped my mind. Something I should have posted about a while ago. I'm going to be attending Nick Mamatas's class on writing the popular novel.

Here's the course, and how you can sign up for it.

And here's Nick's own description.

I'll be bringing copies of the first chapter of my novel Ghost Rock to the first class, if that offers you any discouragement. So come on! Anyone who's reading this and is closer to San Francisco than, say, Milwaukee should at least give it some wistful consideration.

No comments: