Thursday, February 26, 2009

Psittacosaurus neimongoleinsis: Part Five -- Blame Glendon


Well, ol' Glendon Mellow said some very nice things about me and linked to these posts, so I'm going to have to take a risk and keep posting these. I'll hold off on the finished version -- but here we have the first round of shadows.

(Incidentally, this post is going up just before six in the morning -- I started work at around four, when I realized that I wasn't going to get back to sleep... And for some reason the iPod is hot on The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, And The Crazy [dub-type stuff with Sly Dunbar and Robbie Shakespeare handling the rhythm] this morning -- I've heard both Scalp Them and Cabin Stabbin' -- oh, man, here's the third Fats Waller piano solo of the morning as well. Shuffle play sure ain't random.)

And one last aside -- check out the other art Glendon links to in that post. There's a very nice variety there.

No comments: