Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess Who's Been Published Again?


Well, it looks as if you'll be able to see my fiction making its first appearance in a genre-oriented publication. The second issue of New Voices In Fiction is out and it also features an interview with Kim Newman, of whose work I am rather fond -- I actually prefer Jack Yeovil but I'll settle for Newman.

Anyway, if you go here you can see a brief slice of the story -- it's another SF bar story, this one with a slightly uglier edge than It's The Little Things. This one concerns an attempt to devise a way for people to think rationally. It ends badly, of course. And there's also one of my author's notes, this one guaranteed to make the missus cringe, despite the qualifier the editor added to the end.

I can hardly wait to hold this in my hands. Neat!

8 comments:

robp said...

Just read where William Gibson claimed to have first read William S. and Edgar Rice in the same week. Anyway, that's how I remember it - was something that occurred while Christmas shopping in a book store, I was there a long time, should have had meals delivered, I spent a lot of money but departed more of necessity than by choice.

So if I ever get famous and you need a book blurb comparing you to Gibson, we can work from this.

Sean Craven said...

I think the worst Edgar Rice Burroughs-related experience I had was when the family was visiting some boring adults and I finished my book and my backup book.

When I began hunting through their shelves looking for something readable -- by which I mean something with monsters, preferably interplanetary in nature -- I found a book with a very promising title.

Delta Of Venus. I can still remember the feeling of irritation when I realized that these weren't the swamp monsters I was looking for.

Sean Craven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yanmaneee said...

cheap jordans
adidas yeezy
golden goose
supreme clothing
kobe shoes
golden goose
canada goose
yeezy shoes
birkin bag
air jordan

Unknown said...

why not look here hop over to this web-site have a peek at this website Recommended Site Read Full Article see this

sowheau said...

More Help over here click here for info look at here click this link here now this

Unknown said...

additional resources Continue click over here visit site sites a knockout post

Anonymous said...

nike off white
kyrie irving shoes
supreme
golden goose
jordan 4