Friday, July 10, 2009

... And One To Go


I'm actually liking the pieces I'm doing out of desperation more than some of the earlier ones where I was more focused and purposeful. There was a point in this one where I decided it was a Phung from Jack Vance's Planet of Adventure. Of course, it's missing its hat and cloak... Sorry, Jack.

So if I can knock out the last illustration tomorrow I'll be able to do the rest of my fiddling with Swill on Sunday and then tackle the fucking novel head-on on Monday.

Unfortunately, I went back and looked at my first illustrations and they all are so much weaker than the current crop that I'm going to have to go back and redo them. Fortunately, the hard work of composition in Photoshop is finished for all of them and I just need to do the fiddly rendering in Illustrator, which I've come to really enjoy. It'll be a full workday, but I'll be able to do it.

Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

robp said...

Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.
--William S. Burroughs

Gimme them desperate pictures, dude.

Unknown said...

mbt shoes online
nike trainers
boston celtics jersey
ralph lauren
gucci outlet
nhl jerseys
san diego chargers jerseys
michael kors handbags wholesale
pandora outlet
ralph lauren outlet