Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally.

Here we go, the Creative Spaces banner. Kinda cheesy, but that's how I roll.

So Glendon Mellow, of internet fame, and myself have been talking for some time about having some sort of meme or blog or carnival or... or... thingie of some sort where we'd encourage artists and other creative-types to share their workspaces with the rest of us.

I volunteered to do the banner fairly early on, thus establishing the kind of long-standing bottleneck that Swill readers and contributors have come to know and love. Alas, my period of procrastination has come to an end, just in time for Glendon's computer to go all wiggly on him. So things are a bit up in the air now, but I've finally finished this. Time to figure out the next item on the list... Probably Allison's manuscript.

2 comments:

traumador said...

Just let me know when you have this thing in mind and I'm in.

Sean Craven said...

Dude, you know you were on the A-list for this, along with the rest of the Art Evolved crew. Just put up a post about your work space and if you feel like it, swipe the banner and give the...

Huh. Seems like there ought to be a way to have some kind of central link location. Maybe start a new blog?

Anyway, just run with it. Go crazy. Scare the hell out of everyone. Rahr!